Saturday, April 16, 2016

I AM NOT GAY. A Public Service Announcement From the Founder of Great News

So for those of you who know me, you know that before I knew Jesus, I was with someone of the same sex. I was indeed gay. However, after April 4th of 2012, I met Jesus. My life was turned completely upside down, and though I struggled for a good while I can say with honesty that I have no attraction to girls now, WHATSOEVER. In fact, for those of you that are not aware, I am engaged (happily so) to an amazing guy, who I intend to marry at the end of this year.

For those of you from my past that think this is all my parents doing.... IT IS NOT. I have not been brainwashed, I have simply allowed God into my life to change EVERYTHING. In fact, I have a pretty great relationship with my parents now.

SO.... I want to repeat..... I. AM. NOT. GAY.

That is the end of this public service announcement. May God bless you all with a great day:)

1 comment:

  1. As your mother I can truly say that before any of us met Jesus our relationship with each other was just a day to day thing. I believe that God allowed this to happen in your life to wake all of us up. Yes, there were some drastic things that happened, but it brought so many people into our lives that were there to lead us to Jesus. It was a hard time for all of us but I can say now that God has brought us through this and built a whole new family from it. I now have a closer relationship with you than I thought I could ever have and we actually have fun when we are together. Best of all I love to worship God with you and He gets all the praise and glory for creating our new family since 2012.

    ReplyDelete