Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Lack of Devotionals

I know it has been a good while since I posted. Part of it is because I haven't had the time, and the other part is because it's kind of hard to post devotional when you haven't been digging into the word...

I always want to be honest with all of you. I have been so caught up with the  busyness of life that I have neglected my time with God. Don't get me wrong I know that there is no excuse and I have started working on a new routine to make sure that I am studying the Word regularly. Please pray that God would help me to make it a habit and that He would speak to me through my time with Him.

All of that being said, I would like to encourage all of you to make sure you make a habit of spending time with God. It is the most important part of anyone's day.

I look forward to seeing what God speaks to me during my time with Him but I am also looking forward to seeing what He speaks to me for Great News:)

May the Lord bless you all richly in Christ!

-Kelcy

No comments:

Post a Comment